Start a new topic

cleanly remove umms and arrhs from my Vlogs for youtube

I presently use  Movimaker  which is simply to be able to edit Videlogs without ruining the sound or making the sound apparent it was edited but  a smooth clean join. Moviemaker is free as you know  but there is a very  slight micro pause almost undetectable so it is my hope to make cleaner Vlogs/ Blogs that have no glitch .

EG if you look at any youtube video they all make mistakes as the record. so they keep talking but say it a again if they make an error . They need to be as still as possible but it matters not . What matters is the audio joining is clean for the clip they did correctly. EG I stammer or go umm umm in my video , so I just say it again  with no stammer and when i get back I edit the stammer / emms out and the audio is clean  , other than and slight glitch in my head movement   or background which is acceptable .

Hope this helps explain

Hi,

Are you saying there's a problem in FlashBack's sound editing? If so, could you send us an example of a 'bad' edit.

Thanks,

FlashBack Support Team

Please  could you just read my extensive detailed  question 1st  of all as my question still had not been replied to

There's an explanation of what you are trying to achieve and the problem you are having with Moveimaker but we don't see any questions about FlashBack. Are you having the same problem when attempting to edit with FlashBack as with Moviemaker?

No , I would just like to know how to do the same with Flashback as I can with movie maker.

could anyone tell me how to do this with Flashback , it was extremely intuitive with movie maker but I cannot work out how to do this with flashback . I am sure that loads of Vlogers would be glad of a tutorial

Hi,

I've looked in our database and it seems you've downloaded FlashBack Express. There are no editing functions in Express - these are in Pro. You can get Pro on a 30 day trial from here: 

https://www.flashbackrecorder.com/download/

Once you've opened the movie in Pro, you can:

- Delete mistakes by selecting the frames and clicking the Delete button

- Re-record sound at any point in the movie by selecting the frame where you;d like to start and going to Sound -> Record Sound in the menus

- Add sound files

- Remove noise

- Use volume compression and normalisation to even out sound that varies in volume

Open the Help file and look at the "Editing Sound" and "Working with Sound" topics - these cover the functions well.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

FlashBack Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment