Start a new topic

flip image

Hey guys, love flashback but how do I flip the upside down image with out flipping the actual camera?

Cheers

1 person has this question

Hello,

I had the same problem when updating to version 5.16. Changed the resolution from 176x144 to 640x480x32bit and it was solved.

We think we have found the cause of the inverted webcam so this will be fixed in the next update.

1 person likes this

You guys are awesome!!

The latest update (5.20) includes an option in the Webcam settings that will rotate the webcam image by 180 degrees.

If your webcam is one of those affected by this issue, enabling this option will correct the webcam image.

12-17-2016.

QUOTE:

The latest update (5.20) includes an option in the Webcam settings that will rotate the webcam image by 180 degrees.

If your webcam is one of those affected by this issue, enabling this option will correct the webcam image.

--------------------------------------------

does not work, i have windows 10 64bit home

Can you make a short recording that includes the webcam and then use the 'Report Problem to Blueberry...' in the Support section of the Help menu to send us an error report please? We'll take a look through the log files included in the report to see if we can see the cause for your webcam. Wehn sending a report, please include your email address and a short description of the problem so we can identify which error report is yours.

We've found an issue where the previews for some webcams will not update when the rotate option is changed but the actual recording shows the webcam image the correct way up. A fix for this will be in the next free update.

In the meantime, have you tried recording to see if the webcam image in the saved file is also incorrect? Or is it just the preview image that you have checked?

Login or Signup to post a comment