Start a new topic

Help! I can not record microphone while recording webcam and speakers.

I have BB flashback express and I want to record webcam/speakers/microphone without screen (I know, it's supposed to be a screen recorder but this is the only free software that can do this other thing for me).

This is what happens: when I get the "Save as" window it only lets me save it in FLV format. I don't know why does this happen but I ignore it, because I use the player and convert it into fbr, I play the video and then I convert into avi. I guess that's what I have to do? Ok on the other hand, and this is the problem I want to fix, I save my recording and watch it on player... but only webcam and speaker/system sounds are recorded. But if I only record webcam and microphone, the microphone did get recorded!

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, normally I try recording with the settings of the image I attached.

I'm spanish speaker and I can't find another free software not watermarked to make my karaokes it might sound dumb but I want to find a solution for this issue. 

error2.png
(34 KB)
1 Comment

Hi,

When the 'Record only from webcam and not the screen option' option is enabled, the webcam is captured in a slightly different way to normal and it seems that this is the reason that one of the audio sources is missing in the recording. We'll take a look into that.

In the meantime, I'd suggest that you disable the 'Record only from webcam and not the screen option' and then do one of the following:

• Enable the 'Show webcam window while recording' option and then record a region that matches the webcam window. Then export the saved .fbr file to .avi.
  • Keep the 'Show webcam window while recording' option disabled and record fullscreen. Then open the recording in the Player, re-size the webcam image to fill the whole screen and export to .avi.
Login or Signup to post a comment