Start a new topic

Zoom in and out in the frambar

Hi,

Is there a way to zoom in and out of the framebar - to see more or less frames in the player while editing? To be clear, I am not talking about zooming in and out of the movie.I just want to be able to see more frames in the framebar so i don't have to scroll as much. It will help me when I need to delete many frames.

Thanks.

1 person has this question

I'm afraid not - the framebar has a fixed zoom level. Possibly this is something we'll change in FlashBack 6 though.

Any tips on how to select a large amount of frames to delete? Or any tips on how to move around in the framebar? For example, when I scroll left and right, it always jumps too fast for me and I lose my markers - so I am spending too much time finding my place.

If you know what you want to select, select the first frame, use the scroller to quickly move along the framebar to where you want to end the selection and then hold the Shift key when you click the end frame - this will also select all of the frames in between the two selected frames.

I just bought the full version 5.0 and then realised it was actually lacking a timeline zoom. At first I thought it was my inability to discover how to zoom out. It's an essential feature for videos longer than a minute to avoid lots and lots of endless scrolling and getting lost in the timeline..

Will the zoom appear in v6? How far away is that please? Thanks.

The intention is that it'll be added in FlashBack 6 but we haven't made a final decision on all of the changes / additions that we'll be making yet so we can't say for definite as things can change. FlashBack 6 should be sometime next year but we don't have anything more solid than that at the moment. 

Login or Signup to post a comment