Start a new topic

Sound echo when recording using Flashback Express Free

I video recorded an online conference meeting using Flashback Express free on a Windows 10 laptop (attached to an external screen that has a speaker). I did not use a headset/microphone but relied on the speaker of the external screen to hear and used the inbuilt mic on the laptop to speak.

When I playback the video recording within Flashback Express 5 Player, there is a sound echo.

At the bottom of Flashback Recorder there are two separate tracks - one says 'PC Sounds' and the other says 'Microphone'. Is there a way to simply delete the whole'Microphone' track as I believe this is causing the echo. (I've searched how to delete this for a couple of days and still haven't found a solution).

FlashBack Express doesn't have an editing options so its not possibleto delete any content (including audio) with that edition.

FlashBack Pro does allow you to delete audio tracks though - right click on the track's titlebox (at the left end of the track) and click Delete.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate you so much!

Hi, I downloaded a flashback pro (evaluation copy) two weeks back. I found the product to meet mst of my needs.However, there is an echo in the background (as I am using the laptop built in micro phone for recordings). . If I were to buy an external mcirophone (USB based etc) would this improve the quality of the voice recordings (I am recording my screen and audio together) If yes, would you be able to recomend a particular brand that would offer good perfoamnce at a reasonable price, and any changes I may need to make to the setings to capture the recodings in flashback pro (which I intend to upgarde to). 

Thank you so so much for any advise you can offer

Login or Signup to post a comment